1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Both cats and dogs are allowed. The maximum is two pets per apartment. 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats: Rent $15.00, Deposit $100.00
- 1 Cat = 200 deposit + 100 non-refundable fee, pet rent 15/month
- 2 Cats = 200 deposit + 200 non-refundable fee, pet rent 30/month
- Dogs: Rent $40.00, Deposit $200.00
- 1 Dog = 200 deposit + 200 non-refundable fee, pet rent 40/month
- 2 Dogs = 200 deposit + 400 non-refundable fee, pet rent 80/month
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
- Your home at Hidden Valley includes one single detached garage as well as one surface spot. There is ample additional surface parking.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Nice community environment.- Jacquie R.